US NEWS FEEDS
A German Village area institution is back in business this weekend.
Planks Bier Garten at 888 S. High St. will reopen June 17, a little more than 18 months after a fire shuttered the business, which had been pouring pints and serving up piping hot pizzas from that space since 1960.
The Plank name has been attached to restaurants and watering holes around Columbus since 1939, when Walter Plank Sr. opened what is now Plank’s Cafe at 743 Parsons Ave. That’s still open today. A third planks opened…
Columbus Business News - Local Columbus News | Business First of Columbus
READ MORE >
Classic Columbus pizza joint reopens this weekend